We Recycle Our Bottles
At Tranquil Water we are committed to giving our customers the best possible product and service. Believe it or not, you can still drink bottled water and be environmentally conscious.
Here’s four environmentally friendly ways to drink bottled water:
- Choose Tranquil Water. We collect all our 11L and 15L bottles from our customers and then re-fill them with pure spring water as a way of re-using them. They are so durable we can do this for up to two years and then they get recycled and used all over again. Tranquil Water bottles never end up in landfill. Great, isn’t it?
- Upgrade to BPA free plastic bottles. Only $1 more than our regular bottles, our 15L PET, safe plastic bottles are a tiny $10.50 each. P.E.T polymar plastic imparts no odour or taste and will not leach toxic chemicals into the water. Perfect for your home or office.
- Invest in a bottle filtration system. Simply fill the bottles with regular tap water and let the system do the rest. It will filter out impurities and you’ll have crisp, cool and refreshing water available all the time.
- Invest in a mains connected system. This is a fantastic cost effective option where a water cooler is plumbed directly into your main water supply. There are no plastic bottles to replace and you get clean water on tap – literally!
- Hire our unique water trailer. Fresh filtered water through bubblers and taps for your event or festival patrons, from our custom built trailer. Learn more.
As you can see, there are plenty of ways to enjoy pure, natural spring water at your home or office without sacrificing taste, quality or the environment.
The Tranquil Water team are more than happy to talk you through any of the above options or come up with a custom solution to suit your home, office or event.
Call us on (02) 9556 1866 or send us an email via the contact form today. We look forward to hearing from you!