Natural spring water: the top drop
Oxygen and water: both are essential to human survival and both are naturally occurring. There is simply no substitute for water in its natural form. Yet there are plenty of modified options vying to become the quencher of choice for conscientious H20 drinkers.
Reverse osmosis water is one such option. Certainly this synthetically purified water has some points of favour. Yet natural spring water remains the top drop by virtue of its purity, goodness and safety. Let’s take a look at these two water sources so you can make an informed decision about what to choose: natural spring water or reverse osmosis water.
Natural spring water: naturally healthy
Natural spring water is H20 in its purest form. Sourced from a clean natural spring deep beneath the earth, this water is packed with naturally occurring minerals, acid neutralisers and healthy hydration. Sure you are well advised to check out the source of your natural spring water before choosing this as your daily tipple. For example, all Tranquil Water is sourced from the pristine Kulnara National Park on the NSW Central Coast. Every drop is 100% pure Australian natural spring water that is:
- Free from contaminants most commonly found in municipal drinking water
- Naturally mineral rich to boost health and wellbeing
- Neutral or alkaline pH to neutralise acidity and free radical damage to your body
- Clean and fresh in flavor that comes straight from nature
Reverse osmosis water reverses key H20 health benefits
Now reverse osmosis water does remove some key contaminants that can occur in regular drinking water. Water is passed at high pressure through a pierced plastic membrane. So traces of nitrates, arsenic, fluoride, copper and others are bid farewell through a reverse osmosis system. Yet unfortunately it is not just a case of out with the bad and keep the good. Reverse osmosis water is also stripped of those life-giving minerals that make natural spring water such a well of health and wellbeing. These minerals are simply to large to pass through the filtering membrane and thus are eliminated from the water. As such, reverse osmosis water:
- Is mineral deficient which means all the natural goodness is stripped out
- Lacks hydration properties so your body will not necessarily gain the advantages of drinking water
- Bears residual toxic traces of the plastic membrane through which the water is filtered
- Contains an acidic pH which can remove vital minerals like calcium and magnesium from your body
Not all water is created equal. The less role human hands place in sourcing and processing water, the more pure and healthy the end result. Tranquil Water offers pure natural spring water from a 100 per cent Australian purity-tested source. In terms of health, cleanliness and taste, this drop tops reverse osmosis water hands down.